- Arcade Games
- Card Games
- Slot Machines
- Table Games
- Video Poker
|We are now upgrading all our website’s pages to fully conform to the new UK law. For now, some pages may not be available for you to visit. Please bear with us.|
Site Partners Best Online Casino Games
|Home Casino Games Video Poker|
Joker Poker is an easy to play, online casino slot video poker game. This draw poker variation can be as fast- or slow-paced as you desire. With a Joker wild, the odds of winning are high and the payout is even higher.
Bets are placed before the game begins. Using a deck of 53 cards, the normal 52 cards plus a Joker, players are dealt five cards to try and form a winning combination.
Choose which of the five cards to discard or can keep them all. After making a selection, hit deal. New cards replace the discarded ones, and the winnings are determined.
Winning combinations from highest to lowest payout are:
Natural Royal Flush. A combination of A, K, Q, J and 10 of the same suit without the use of the Joker card.
· Five of a Kind. A combination of four cards of the same value plus the Joker card.
· Royal Flush. A royal flush combination in which one of the five cards is the Joker.
· Straight Flush. A combination of five consecutive cards in the same suit. The ace can precede a 2 or follow a king.
· Four of a Kind. A hand with four cards of same value.
· Full House. A combination of three cards of one value plus two cards of another value.
· Flush. Any five cards of the same suit in no particular order.
· Straight. Any five consecutive cards of more than suit.
· Three of a Kind. Any three cards of the same value.
· Two Pair. A combination of four cards each having one other card of the same value.
· Pair of Kings or Aces. A hand with two kings or two aces and three unmatched cards.
The lowest winning combination is a pair of kings. If the final cards in hand do not make at least a pair of kings the hand is lost.