|Roulette Royale is a variation to the online casino game of Roulette. It is played with the usual Roulette wheel and table. It has numbered pockets from 0 to 36 and is based on the Roulette variation of European Roulette game. The game can be played by a diversity of players in an online casino.
|There is a round wheel, called as Roulette wheel. The game is played by spinning a ball on the Roulette wheel. The player first places his bet on the table and then a small ball is released into the spinning wheel. The ball is released in the direction opposite to the direction of spin of the roulette wheel. The ball stops in one of the numbered pockets and the player predicts this number and places a bet on the prediction.
|The Progressive Jackpot is won by the player if he receives the same number five times in a row. The Progressive Jackpot is constantly increasing and reached extremely high numbers. The value of the Progressive Jackpot at a particular time is displayed on the game in credits.
|The player has to place a compulsory side bet fixed at one credit. It is placed by default when the player enters the game. This side bet is added to the players bet amount and is displayed in the bet box.
|There are two types of bet in the game of Roulette Royale. The bets are classified as inside bet and outside bet. A bet placed on a Roulette number from 0 to 36 is known as an Inside Bet. And bet placed on colors and on combination of numbers is known as an Outside Bet. The Inside bets have higher odds and Outside bet has lower odds. The player can bet on a single number or a combination of numbers. But the odds decrease with the increase in the quantity of the numbers. If the player places a bet on only one particular number, the bet is known as a Straight bet and the odds are very high at 35:1. In an Even Money bet, the player places a bet on the probability of the ball falling on one of the 18 numbers. It has an odd of 1:1. The player can place different types of bets on the table in one particular game itself. That is, the player can place more than one bet at a time. The player can place both high odds bet and lower odds bet at the same time and also bets with different amounts. The different bets are:
- When the player bets on a single number, it is called a 'Straight up bet'. The payout is 35 to 1.
- Placing a bet on two adjacent squares is called a 'Split Bet'. The payoff is 17 to 1.
- Betting on the three numbers of a row is called a 'Street bet'. It pays 11 to 1.
- 'Line bet' is a bet consisting of two street bets, that is six numbers. It pays 5 to 1.
- 'Corner bet' allows the player to bet on four adjacent squares. It pays 8 to 1.
- 'Dozens' allows the player to bet on three squares which represent outcomes from 1 to 12, 13 to 24 and 25 to 36. The payout is 2 to1.
- With a 'High and low' bet, the player can bet on two squares for the bottom half of the numbers (1 to 18 and 19 to 35). The payoff is 1 to 1.
- When the player bets on two squares for red and black outcomes it is called 'colors' bet.
- 'Odd and even' bet allows a player to bet on two squares representing odd and even outcomes
- Columns' bet is placed on the three squares that are attached to the bottom of the inside table. This is a double bet.
|Payout Table for Roulette Royale Progressive Jackpot Game